We Do not share or keep any of your personnel information or data of your website unless it is necessary for your website or any other transaction like webhosting which we provide.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With domain administrators
If your Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Account information (including your email and other data).
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.